I had these primary roles at Fetter.
First, I coached our organization in providing their best for the development of software, web products, and the infrastructure needed to support Fetters customers.
Second, I lead the Enterprise Technology team in developing and implementing all of these ideas that drive our business.
Third, I contribute my personal vision of what is possible in Fetter's future. I worked with all management in Fetter to dream big and push Fetter to grow, expand our potential customer base, and plan for this big future.
Some of the smaller details:
• Teaching software development and Scrum management skills so that others can effectively manage.
• Managing several projects as ScrumMaster.
• Planning upcoming projects.
• Analyzing customer requirements for upcoming projects.
• Presenting proposals to customers
• Coaching our infrastructure team how to make and implement decisions that support the rest of Enterprise Technology.